Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stickers for clothes and fun :)


Recently I made some pencil drawings and after I try to edit them on the computer, Some of the drawings are made to fit on T-Shirts or other clothes according to your choice.
Here you can see what comes afterwards:

1) All you need is Love

this stickers goes very well for a baby clothes,
for example:


2) I believe I can Fly
3)  Friends Forever and Ever

4) Animals are talking
5) its time for fun
6) 2 times bloop bloop for the True Love
7) and now the Underwater Love
8) Hey, what does the Fox says ?

9) animal parade

10) dog and cat for the Ice Cream
11) cow goes with smile

12) owls ... owls ...
13) monkey business .. and someone else too ;)
14) in the deepest forest .. there were hedgehogs

voila .. these are so far my cute friends ..

No comments:

Post a Comment